Delivery Day Tips
Delivery Day Tips
Congratulations! You have completed your fundraiser.
Things to remember for Delivery Day:
Print your participant order forms from your group leader dashboard. You’ll see the button under “Downloads” on the right side of your dash.
- Staple any online orders to the order form handed in by the participant.
- Have a spot picked out to receive delivery and sort order. (Tables work well for Pastry deliveries) This location must be accessible by a hand truck/pallet jack to speed up unloading for the driver.
- Please be able, or have a volunteer available who can assist our drivers in efficiently unloading your order!
- Payment is due at delivery in the form of check payable to MCM Fundraising Inc. (bank check preferred)
A reminder email will be sent out tomorrow to the fundraising participants. A final reminder email will also be sent to them on the day of delivery.
8 steps to insure an efficient delivery:
- Be available a ½ hr. prior to your scheduled delivery time. (drivers may arrive early)
- Make sure YOU are available to sign for delivery.
- Please be as specific as possible about where you would like our driver to go! ie entrance, parking lot, landmarks Please text or email us with specifications!
- Please allow driver to bring all items in before distributing. This is so they can double check and count making sure you have all the items.
- Volunteers should work in pairs. One person reads the order while the other person picks the order.
- Products can be out of the freezer for the amount of time:
- Butter Braid Pastries: 2-4 Hrs.
- Cookie Dough, Pies, and Cake Rolls: 6-8 Hrs.
- Please inform parents that product MUST BE PLACED IN FREEZER IMMEDIATELY after pick up!!!!
- No returns after delivery.
For questions you may have regarding your delivery, please contact our office at 860-375-8138.